We’re proud to be the official accommodation partner of Tracks and Trails for summer 2014. Camps take place 21-28th of June and 20th-27th of September. Limited spaces still available please get in touch for more information
Tracks and Trails Trail Running Camps have been designed for all runners whether simply ‘getting started’ off-road or wanting to build on your technical skills and performance. Our camps are based in Chamonix where you’re spoiled for choice – an amazing variety of linked and integrated trails and combined with the breath taking views of the Mont-Blanc Massif.
You needn’t be a marathon runner or a speed demon to join our running camps! We’re featured by journalist Susan Greenwood’s Tracks and Trails running adventure here
>During the camp our experienced coaches share their expert advice and provide you with a balanced itinerary of getting out into the hills and running, coaching tips and relaxing rest time. Our camps are ideally suited to regular runners who love the freedom of getting out and exploring new places. If you can run 10km or more, at any speed, then our trail running holidays are for you!
Want to run in the mountains with like minded people and learn A LOT? Then this is the course for you
- Run with mountain professionals on nature’s own trails
- Breathtaking mountain vistas every day
- >Healthy, balanced and delicious food
- Luxury accommodation in a lovely mountain chalet
- Learn how to plan and navigate your own route
- Expert advice on nutrition, equipment, clothing, racing, training and safety
- ‘Run Fit’ Sessions to enhance your core strength and conditioning
- Flexibility classes: combining ‘pre-hab’ stretching and optional yoga sessions
- Focus talks including injury prevention and advice on barefoot running
- Optional fitness tests
- A complimentary sports leg massage
We offer a comprehensive week of trail running and performance guidance giving you the correct information to explore safely and confidently, moreover the skills learned on this week can be transferred to many other adventure sports.